Terms and Conditions
Bookstore policies may periodically change. Please contact the bookstore if you wish to discuss our policies or procedures, or visit this website for updated information.
General Refund or Exchange Policies
- Refunds or exchanges will be accepted for 1 week from the date of purchase. The date on the purchase receipt is the only date which will be accepted to determine this timeline.
- Refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt. No copies will be accepted.
- Books must be as new to be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Refunds will only be provided in the original form of payment.
- Items purchased on-line may be returned at the store or by mail (at the customer’s expense.)
- Shipping and Handling costs are non-refundable.
- Special orders are non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refund or exchange.
Textbook Returns and Refunds Policies
- Refunds or exchanges on textbooks and other course materials purchased for the September semester will be accepted for 3 weeks after the semester begins.
- Refunds or exchanges on textbooks and other course materials purchased for the February semester will be accepted for 3 weeks after the semester begins.
- Refunds or exchanges on textbooks and course materials purchased for any other semester or course of study is subject to our general refunds and exchanges policy of 1 week from date of purchase.
- Books in plastic or shrink-wrapped packages may not be refunded or exchanged if opened.
- Books with CD’s or disks must be intact for refund or exchange. If a seal is broken a refund or exchange will not be accepted.